Thursday, April 23, 2009

I hate packing!!

I am exhausted!! I am so ready to get away for a little weekend wine trip! We head out tomorrow bright and early and will return on Sunday. I used some of my goodies from the mail and made us a batch of fresh strawberry muffins and peanut butter cookies. Yum!! Of course the thing I leave last on my list to cross off is packing. Why do I wait until the very last minute to do this? I find it hard to decide on my outfits and end up taking too much. I never know what "mood" I will be in... so how can I possibly know what I will want to wear? I have managed to pack both Scott and I into one medium size bag though so I am pleased. I will of course have that fear of forgetting something until we arrive and unpack.

Things I hope to accomplish on this trip:

*Start my granny squares
*Finish my Two Poots Manor embroidered project and start another
*Finish my book (This Book Will Save Your Life by: AM Homes
*Sleep In!!
*Enjoy great conversation with my best friends!!
*Try new wine
*Eat great food
*Sit under the stars by a fire
*Laugh ALOT
*Relax

I hope I can mark them all off my list.

I am leaving you with some pictures from our trip to St. James last year. I am sure we will make some great memories on this go round! I will post again when we return!
Have a great weekend!!

XOXO
Amber



No comments: