Sunday, June 28, 2009

I was feeling the LOVE!!

This weekend was a blast!! Kerry put together the most amazing bachelorette party!! It felt weird to have everyone get together and celebrate me. I got use to it pretty quickly though! Ha! Kerry got us a room at the Elms Resort in Excelsior Springs (Scott and I's hometown). This place has a lot of memories for us because Scott's mom worked there for years, our Proms were held there, and they had the coolest pools and hot tubs. Most of it has changed since then but it was great to be able to celebrate our upcoming marriage there. The guys and girls had seperate rooms but we all met up later to swim.

We started the evening with a seafood buffet! It was the first time I ever attempted to eat crab legs and I couldn't get enough of them!

After dinner we headed back up to our room to play games. Everyone had brought a pair of panties and they were hung all over the room. I had to go around and guess who brought what pair. I got so many cute ones!! Kerry also made this really cute game that gave facts about Scott and I. I then opened some gifts!!



My mom made a house number plaque out of mosaic. I can't wait to hang it up. She did such a great job. I also got a waffle iron, which I promplty made some gluten free blueberry waffles this morning. They were so YUMMY!! Scott's mom gave us a family heirloom quilt that her mother made. It is so beautiful and I am looking forward to displaying it in our home.

The best part of the evening was hanging out with my friends and getting to use the indoor track pool after hours. We were able to get in after they closed and could use it all night!! So much fun!!





We spent hours swimming and goofing around!




It was a night to remember!! Saturday I got to meet this little cutie at my cousin Amy's baby shower:

Carter Ashton is such a cutie pie! I couldn't get enough of him! It was great getting to catch up with my family.

Well... Scott and I are going to end our eventful weekend by snuggling on the couch and watching Grand Torino.


**No this is not Halloween...it was taken after one of Eightballs shows and it was very cold!!

XOXO
Amber

No comments: