Thursday, June 4, 2009

Up!

Another crazy week, but we were able to sneak in some fun last night. A group of us went to see Up! in 3-D!! This movie is so enduring! I laughed, I cried, I laughed, and I cried some more. It is one of the sweetest cartoons I have ever seen. I highly recommend in 3-D also.


Scott's Shakespeare Show was a success! I was so proud of him. I got teary eyed as soon as he came out on stage because I was so proud of him. The winery is ready to book another show, so if you missed this one there will be another one in the near future. After the show we all went to O'Malley's in Weston for dinner and drinks. Who knew we would get to see the World's Largest Ball of Twine!!




This weekend I am taking pictures at my first wedding. I am a little nervous, but it should be fun. I made a photo album for the couple and will post some pictures of it tomorrow. I also have to do some swimsuit shopping for our honeymoon. I am really wanting to find something like this:

Wish me luck!
XOXO
Amber

No comments: