Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am loving...

that this is a short week for me!! It is making it very hard for me to concentrate at work though. Only 2 more days until the wedding. I thought I would pop in and give a little list of things that I am obsessing over this week. These are the things that are making the week a little more bearable for me:

1.
(image from kaboodle.com)
I am loving these short jumpsuits. Not sure that I could actually wear one, but they remind me of outfits I wore as a child.

2.Headbands

(image from elsie at abeautifulmess.typepad.com)

(image from about.com)

3.Music from these artists

(image from bandweblogs.com)

(image from thehurstreview.files.wordpress.com)

4.Daydreaming of swimming here next week:


(Hamilton Pool in Austin, TX image found on localhikes.com)

5.Drinking my share of this:

(image from adweek.com)

6. Knitting on the open road. Along with embroidering, and crocheting. I can't wait!

(image from marthastewart.com)

7.Hoping to finish this:

and start this on our trip:


8. and most importantly...marrying this guy!! I can't wait!!


XOXO
Amber

No comments: