Thursday, August 13, 2009

Etsy *Loves*

I could spend my entire day window shopping on Etsy. It gives me so much inspiration and it is my favorite place to purchase fabric. Here are just a few of the items I would love to have right now (in case anyone was wondering):


(from the shop: florabond on etsy.com)

This would look great next to my bed to hold my current crochet or knitting project!

(from the shop: amerrymishap on etsy.com)

Maybe these adorable cards would motivate me to organize my recipes?

(from the shop: boygirlparty on etsy.com)

I would love to have this in our little bathroom...It is too cute to use though!

(from the shop: LoveLeeSoaps on etsy.com)

This would come in handy for this fall when I really get back into crocheting...I am really wanting to try some new patterns. This would be perfect!

(from the shop: whilethey play on etsy.com)

And this fabric would be perfect for a little pirate in your life...or a big pirate!! Would love to make a quilt with a pirate theme!! This is the seller that I buy most of my fabric from on etsy. She is great to work with!!

(from the shop: fabricworm on etsy.com)

What are some of your favorites on etsy?

XOXO
Amber

PS: Don't forget to sign up for the headband giveaway. I will draw a winner on Sunday!! All you have to do is post a comment on my giveaway post and you will be entered. If you mention the giveaway on your blog and then leave me another message you will be entered again. So easy!!