Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Heart It Wednesday...

Thanks to Leigh Ann at The Freckled Nest for introducing me to weheartit.com. Wow!! If you have not checked this site out...stop reading my post and go there! You won't be disappointed. You will find the most beautiful images on there and all you have to do is do a little search on what ever it is you love! I have decided that Wednesdays we will be dedicated to the images I find inspiring. So here is what I heart this fine Wednesday! My search was: Vintage











What do you heart today??
XOXO
Amber

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh wow! I've never been on there either. I guess I should!!! I may have to check it out before finishing my Inspired Wednesday post! ;)
Thanks!!!

chelsey. said...

is that second to last picture angela lansbury? weird to see her sans wrinkles.

Unknown said...

I ♥ there website i know its cheesy but hey its a cool site!

Amber said...

Chelsey...that is Angela Lansbury! I love that picture!

Tiffany =] said...

Just wanted to let you know that I didnt forget about you! I have been going through some really rough times recently, but I wanted to get your happy mail out with some extra special goodies =] so if you could e-mail me again your address i would greatly appreciate it! Oh and I'm back for good, just going to re-vamp the blog and hopefully everything will be up and going next week! Again sorry for not sending it sooner! =] my e-mail tiffany.bickel@live.com
<3 tiff