Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Let the wild rumpus begin...

Our adventure started this evening at Taco Bell. They have been tempting me all week with their Black Taco commercials. What can I say, I am a sucker for greasy, cheap, Mexica food! I say it was an adventure because Kerry ordered a cheese pizza (This was a Taco Hut...Pizza Hut & Taco Bell combo)that she had to wait on for forever. We were all pretty much done with our food, and Kerry still had no pizza, when we noticed the family sitting next to us who had been in the very back of the line had three cheese pizzas!! After going back to the counter several times, she ended up getting her money back and an extra pizza!


The Black Taco did not disappoint! Especially since it was .89 cents yo!


As we were finishing up the manager brought each of us a free caramel apple empanada! YUM!


After our magical mexican feast we headed over to the big IMAX screen to see Where The Wild Things Are!! I was so excited that I felt like a child on christmas morning. The movie was amazing!! I wanted to run through the woods with these monsters and give them all big hugs! They were too adorable!


Poot and I enjoying our empanadas before the movie! Don't we make spooky monsters??

Of course now I would love to own these:



**You can purchase these patterns from CraftyisCool on etsy.com**

*Print from NanLawson on etsy.com**

This movie was so inspiring and I loved the music!! It makes me wish that I still had the original book, but I think I will just put it on my christmas list!

Hope you had a Wild Wednesday!
XOXO
Amber

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Taco Bell so much

I wish I had somebody to go see the movie with :(

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those crochet characters!
{Wishing I could crochet}
I haven't been to Taco Bell since I became a vegetarian...the black taco looks great! x

Tailored Trash Queen said...

OMG TACO BELL IS THE BEST!!!! I have been known to sneak off around break time in the afternoons to grab a burrito or taco....or two!!!!! Your t looks so cute! Is that one from the RVA class??

Jamie said...

Holy crap! I love those crocheted Max and Moishe!!!! I want! I want! I think I've decided on learning to crochet first. BUT I'd much rather somebody else make those for me. Ha! I may have to "borrow" this from you and put my wish out there! hehehe

And Oh my goodness!!! I love me some caramel apple empanadas!!!! Yum!!!

And those shoes!!! Where'd you find those??? Awesome! Yes, you need all this stuff. Me too.

Hope you're having a wonderful day!!!
I can't wait to see the movie!
xoxo -j

Amber said...

Leslie...my shirt is the one from the RVA class. It was so fun to make! I think you need to make one for yourself to wear on Halloween!!

Taco Bell is the best! Where else can you eat for under 3.00 and get full??