Monday, November 9, 2009

Daydreaming...

Today I can't help but daydream about:
Making a few of these:


diving into a good book:


Baking something pretty:



Watching some:


and eating a little of my favorite snack:


*all images found on weheartit.com*
But I guess I have done enough of that and should get back to work! *Sigh*

I will be back tonight with some pictures from the Joshua Radin concert. I also have pictures of the baby gifts I mailed out last week and the Holiday Planner I made. I am so excited to fill it up and be organized for the holidays! I don't want to be knitting up until 2am on Christmas morning like last year. Oh...and it is Thankful Monday!!
XOXO
Amber

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh thats so exciting you are knitting your gifts! I would love to learn to knit. :)

Jamie said...

Beautiful pics, girl!!!! Hope you had a great weekend!!! xo

chelsey. said...

i hope you get all your stuff done in time!!! don't want you to be all sleepy on christmas!

Tailored Trash Queen said...

You are so inspiring! I love looking at all your pics you find everyday!

Anonymous said...

You always post such awesome pics! x