Friday, January 22, 2010

My Birthday Wish List...

My birthday is just around the corner(10 days to be exact)...but who is counting? Okay I am. I love birthdays! I try to celebrate all week long! Am I the only one like this?
So to help my hubby out I thought I would put a wish list up for him and whoever else might like to see.
My Wish List



Any of these amazing pieces from Violet Bella



Skunkboy Creatures is having a shop update today at 3pm and I would love to have either one of these. Katie does such amazing work!

Some accessories for Aggie Mae (my Blythe) would be nice.



You can find these here I love both of those wigs so much!

This amazing print for our bedroom from artist
Casey O'Connell

I just recently came across her work and I love it all. Such an amazing artist! Go check her out!

One of these to store all my pictures on

It can be found here
This is such a cool device!!

And since I love popcorn so much one of these would be nice to have!

Since it is an "air popper" I won't feel as guilty eating so much popcorn!

Well... I hope everyone has an amazing weekend. We are having a game night tonight with some friends and tomorrow we are going to a birthday skating party! I am so excited. I am going to make sure and take my Fuji Insta Max with me to the skating rink! I am like a little kid and won't be able to sleep tonight! I can NOT wait to roller skate!! Sunday I am hoping to finally make a few Style School Projects!!
XOXO
Amber

10 comments:

Jenni said...

oh how fun!!!! THat will be awesome!! Happy birthday! And I LOVE the earrings! So pretty!

Lindsay said...

wow what a fun wish list! I hope you get everything you ask for!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Tiffany =] said...

I have one of those air poppers and it is pretty much amazing!!!! And light :] And I am counting down the minutes until Katie's shop update!!!! <3 cupcakes

XO tiff

Roots and Feathers said...

oh my you are too sweet! thank you so much!!!

and omg those blythe leggings are the cutest things ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo,
laura

nope said...

i love my air popper! i really never liked microwave popcorn.

and a birthday list is a great idea! believe me when i say, i will be writing the same post in march before my b-day.

happy birthday! i hope you get everything you want.

S and O said...

oh I love your list!!!
I hope you get everything your wishing for:)
and Happy (early) birthday!!
xoxo
Olivia

Alexandra said...

what a great birthday wish list! i love that painting, and the blythe wigs...i love popcorn too. Your not the only one who trys to celebrate their birthday all week :)

Hope you have fun skating xx

Anonymous said...

Casey O'Connell!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!! Absolutely love her stuff, want one for every room in the new place!

<3
Kerry

Saving Capulet said...

I also covet those works from violet bella and skunkboy creatures. If only i have my card!! hands down they are the best ._. my favorite shops ever

christinaalessi said...

I'm a popcorn monster too.
I make it with oil which is SO bad (but SO good).
That necklace is gorge!