Friday, June 25, 2010

A Mermaid Grotto...

Last weekend was the Excelsior Springs Garden tour. My mother in law's home was on the tour and sure did impress! I love all the little details throughout the yard. She definitely has a green thumb. Here is a peek into her Mermaid Grotto:





The tour also wound through her sun room where she houses all her cacti and potted plants in the winter. This is my favorite room in her home.



The first picture is of all the pillows I made!

The deck is also beautiful. It was built around a huge tree and of course is all beached theme with a hot tub!



This is one of our favorite places to hang out at in the summer! The tour was a huge success!




Well these Two Poots are about ready to hit the open road with Mark and Kerry! We are heading to Texas for our family reunion! I can't wait! I will be taking my computer but probably won't post until after the 4th of July when we return home! I hope to have lots of projects completed by the end of this trip! Until then.... adieu!!!
XOXO
Amber

3 comments:

JenCoen said...

So much fun!!!

BTW... I tagged you over at my blog!!!

marla grace said...

that place looks pretty whimsical!

Dottie and June said...

Wow!!! Her yard is wonderful!!!! Great pillows! Have fun on your trip!!! You all for sure need to have some time out and about!!! I am glad you are getting the chance!!!