Monday, July 19, 2010

Beach Love: Part Two


The rest of our vacation was spent lounging on tubes in the ocean, eating amazing seafood, meeting a blogging friend, and hunting for sea shells!



This bird could be found every afternoon at 6pm standing in front of our neighbors door waiting for a meal. Since we stayed in condos there is a guy who stays there several months out of the year and would feed this guy bologna every day. Poor guy didn't want anything to do with lettuce...he only wanted meat.
I was so lucky to be able to meet up with the fabulous Becky Farley!! This was the first time to actually meet a blogging friend and it was such a blast. Seriously...we hung out until the wee hours of the morning laughing non stop!! That explains why we look so tired in these pictures...


I can not wait for her to come stay with Two Poots in KC!! We are no doubt going to crochet, craft, and shop!! Thanks Becky for meeting up with us and listening to Poot's stories all night. You seriously are the sweetest and I miss you!!







I will be back tomorrow with lots of pictures of what Scott's mom has deemed the "Special Spot". I can not believe how many shells we found there! We literally have a large cooler full of them right now.
The next few weeks I am going to be busy making lots of cute things for Kerry's upcoming baby shower! I have a lot of cute things planned but I won't be able to show them until after the shower. She reads this blog and I don't want to ruin any suprises.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
XOXO
Amber

7 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

Great photos! I can't believe all those shells you found.

Anonymous said...

A bird just like that visits my mom's house everyday looking for hotdogs! They've named him Oscar. What cool craft project are you going to do with all those shells? Isn't being at the beach just wonderful? So peaceful - real life just fades into the background. I love your pics! Thanks for sharing... Deb

Unknown said...

love the pictures! You and Becky are so cute together :)

Carrie

heather dawn said...

oh my! that bird! LOL. you look like you had so much fun!

Becky Farley said...

I love the first photo of you....and the boys ;)
Oh amber I wish we could have hung out more and crafted to our lil hearts content! Listening to the stories and laughing was the most fun! I cannot wait to come up there and see poot manor and the gem of MO ;)
These photos are really awesome ps

Dottie and June said...

I love your finds!!!! Awesome! How great that you got to meet the wonderful Becky! She seems like such a sweetheart! Have a wonderful week!

tiphaniefaith said...

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen so many shells in one place before. :) That's awesome!