Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF!!!


I can NOT believe it is already Friday! I don't know where the week has gone. I am sorry for being so absent the last couple of weeks from my blog. Things have been a little crazy on the work front and I am pretty much spent by the time I get home. I haven't been able to get back on my normal schedule since our vacation it seems.

This week consisted of:
* birthdays
* saying goodbye to our friend Devin ( He lives in San Fransico and has been staying with us for the past week)
* lots and lots of work!
* house cleaning
* an unexpected house project...we got new kitchen countertops!!
* yoga
* dinner with friends

This weekend we are planning to:
* visit a peach orchard
* sample some Missouri Wines!! (Our fave!!)
* do some country driving
* watch a movie on the lawn ...Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squekuel (super excited! loved the first one, yes I am a dork!)

Monday is Poot's birthday and we are going to Schlitterbaun!! Stoked to have the day off and get to spend it with my Poot!I

I hope everyone had a great week and you are able to have a relaxing weekend.
I will be back tonight with some pictures from the lake!!Promise!!
XOXO
Amber

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Carrie

Becky Farley said...

bahahaa that cat!
Devin!! Smiley, happy Devin? ;)

Poot's bday!!! woot woot! How fun!!

Hope you get back to normal soon! I miss your blogging! :)

chelsey. said...

happy birthday to scott on monday!!!!

you are totally missed :)

hope your weekend is fun!

Dottie and June said...

hehehe...cute kitty!