Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Break!!!

Today is the first day of Poot's Fall Break! I am so excited for this long weekend ahead of us. It is going to include:

*listening to this album on heavy rotation!! Sorry Poot!

*seeing The Band of Horses in concert!!


*visiting the beautiful town of Eureka Springs, AR (where we got married)


*crocheting on long car rides!
*eating passionfruit snowcones (Kerry I will eat an extra one for you!)
*attending a book sale and craft/art fair
*sleeping in
*cuddling
*enjoying every minute with my Poot!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
XOXO
Amber

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Poot time! <3

Becky Farley said...

I hope you two have the MOST fun!!!
Thanks for the music ;)
I can't wait to see all the cute photos!

Catherine Holman said...

Did you get your new albulm in the mail?

Chrissy said...

Enjoy your loooong weekend! I bet we'll read all about it!! Can't wait to hear/ see about that craft/art fair!!