Sunday, October 10, 2010

Randomness from Our Week...

I can't believe that the weekend is almost over. Last week was great but just flew by. Here is a glimpse at last week via my IPhone:

*We ate our very first pumpkin roll of the season. Yum!!


*I dyed my hair with a new color with a hint of red. I love it!


*Started a new crochet project...a shrug for ME!!


*Enjoyed some of the freshly fallen leaves!




*Halloween crafts galore! My Aunt Paula made me the adorable crochet candle and candy corn potholder. I made the embroidery for my Halloween Swap partner Carrie.



*Projects my mother has been crocheting. She made the most beautiful scarf and started the coolest afghan!! I can't wait to see it finished.

This weekend we also took a day trip to Springfield, MO where I got to meet a blogging buddy. I also got to spend the day thrifting! Then last night we had our 15 year high school reunion. Had a blast!!! I will be back tomorrow with a post on our weekend.

Happy Sunday!!
XOXO
Amber

2 comments:

Becky Farley said...

So much awesomeness!!! I love all the family craftiness! I love your new hair color!!! VERY MUCH! I love that Big Poot bakes! I love your target shoes that are perfect for fall! :) and I'm jealous of Carrie's swap gift ;)
yay for meeting up with chelseybell!! Jealous of that too lolol SERIOUSLy!

O. said...

That pumpkin roll looks super yummy. And all that craftyness is wonderful.