Tuesday, November 23, 2010
In honor of Thanksgiving Day just around the corner, I thought I would do a list of 25 things I am thankful for!
1. My amazing hubby...Poot!!
2. My family
3. The freak squad (This is what we call our group of friends)
4. My job that allows me to have my weekends free!
5. My health
6. Delicious gluten free food
7. Poot Manor
8. My very own room to craft...or better yet store my craft supplies
9. My yarn stash!
10. A car that runs and is paid for!!
11. My blogging friends
12. Pandora to get me through the work day
13. My cute little gatos(kitties)
14. Netflix...to allow me to watch anything my heart desires
16. Silly songs that Poot I make up and sing to each other
17. Blogs to inspire me daily
18. Red Wine
19. My work family
20. My record collection. I love coming home and cooking dinner while listening to some vinyl.
21. Hair dye...to wash those grays right out of my hair
22. Skype so we can talk to my brother who is living in Spain
23. Craft nights with my Mom and Aunt Paula
25. Pumpkin anything...Pie, bread, creamer, pasta, cookies...Oh my!
What are you thankful for this year??
Happy Thanksgiving Day Eve! I can't wait to make my annual gluten free stuffing, eat some pumpkin roll, and watch the Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade