Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Wishes...

Poot has been asking me what I would like for my birthday so I thought I would make a little "etsy wish list". It is my favorite place to shop!


This adorable MO print!


I am loving succulents and would love a few more to place around Poot Manor. These are my favorite!


Would love to have these pretty tapes to use in my journal.


Oh my!! I seriously LOVE this mustard crochet scarf!


This beautiful necklace or this one...



This cute print. I have had this one on my etsy list for awhile. It just makes me smile!

I would also love a gift card to Anthropologie. I always get a coupon from them to spend in my birthday month and it is the one time of the year that I splurge and buy myself something...of course it is usually still something on clearance.Ha!

I still can't believe January is almost over and that I will be 34! Ahhhh!! I am still coming to terms with being 33.

XOXO
Amber

1 comment:

Becky Farley said...

ALways from the sale rack!!! My nanny taught me that and I live by it lol! I of course love everything you have listed here!! ;) but then again I can read your mind right?! :)
Umm do you think I can do a wedding register on etsy? lol I think it would be awesome!!!!!! Brian may not!

ps don't sweat bdays - you're too cute and way adorable and young looking! seriously!

Poot you better be taking notes ;)