Thursday, January 27, 2011

It was a bright night


Craft night finally started back up again last night! We hadn't been able to get together since before Christmas, and it was a much needed evening! The theme for last night seemed to be bright colors. Here are a few pictures of some of the projects we are working on.

My Aunt Paula is currently working on this amazing granny square afghan:



My mom was working with some pretty blue yarn...


I made some great progress on my "double rainbow all the way" afghan...


I am so thankful for our little get togethers, sipping hot cocoa, chatting, and learning new crocheting tips!

Poot came today with a little suprise for me:

I can't wait!!

I decided to brighten up my day by wearing my new floral tights from Target, the best part is that they were only $5!


And isn't Boomer so handsome?

I sure think so!

**I also wanted to say hello to all my recent new follwers! Thanks for stoppping in to see what is going on around Poot Manor!

Tomorrow is Friday!! Hallalujah!
XOXO
Amber

9 comments:

Tanya said...

i just got together with my knitting group after not being able to make for a few months and boy oh boy i didn't realize how much i missed it and really needed it!

Ioana Liliana said...

Oh my, such beautiful knits! They all look great!


Fashezine

O. said...

sounds like a fun night

heather dawn said...

i laughed aloud at the name of your afgan!! & I've been wanting to use that varigrated yarn from hobby lobby for forever! I can't wait to see how it works up, i might finally get it ;)

Becky Farley said...

First your mama has some crochet skills!! And your aunt - geez! Those bright grannys are awesome!!! And of course you know I think your crochets skill are perfect!! Oh and now I have my very own Cox Crochet Original(s) Plural!!!! Wootwoot! You really are the best!!

Look at Poot - what a sweetheart! :) Good job!
Those tights are totally cute! I like those boots too, where are they from?

Boomer is so regal loooking lol

heather dawn said...

AH! ravelry is AWESOME! www.ravelry.com it's a free knit/crochet community! TONS of cool things! there are free patterns, ways to keep up with your stash yarn and crochet projects and just general awesomeness for crochetlovers! when I signed up they had a waiting list... I'm not sure if they still do that, but go sign up!! i'm heatherdawn on there and when you get a profile add me as a friend!!

i got my ergonomic crochet hook at hobby lobby! it was about $7. It's very interesting and gives you a lot more to hold on to, which is sooo nice!

& the robot pattern is super simple! i love it! and I'm ALMOST done! (it's for the v.day swap p.s. ;) )

Anonymous said...

in the highest Devin voice possible...
"BOOMER YOU ARE SO HANDSOOOOOOOOME!"

p.s.
Joshua Radin!!! What?!? That is exciting. I see that those tickets are general admission, eh??? Cause I know someone who might be kinda interested. :)

<3
Ker

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, those colours are gorgeous and I love your floral tights :)

Anonymous said...

Woah, Joshua Radin tickets? Niiice! I can't wait for him to come back to the UK 'cause I couldn't get to his last tour. And you guys are some seriously talented crocheters. I love that you've called it your "double rainbow all the way" afghan, that made me giggle so much.