Thursday, January 6, 2011

Valentine's Craft Swap!!



I am so excited to announce the Valentine's Craft Swap hosted by Becky and myself! I always loved receiving a Valentine in grade school, so Becky and I thought it would be fun to do a little craft swap with YOU!

So here's the scoop: ANYONE, anywhere can participate in the Valentine Craft Swap! You will only have to make one AWESOME craft to swap! Your creation will need to be completed by Feb. 4th. If you'd like to participate all you have to do is comment with your name and email Becky at StrumpetsCrumpetsCrafts@gmail.com!
You have til Wednesday Jan 12th to signup! By Friday the 14th Becky and I will pair you up with your swap partner and email you! Then you email your partner letting them know who you are and ask for their address! So you'll receive a very awesome Valentine and have a new crafty friend! You do not need to be a blogger to participate, I know there's a bunch of you out there (I use to be one)- come on! Comment! Play with us! :) Your Valentine Craft can be any medium; crochet, sewn, felt, buttons, paper, fabric, ribbon, string, etc. Now since you are only making one, make it extra awesome! I think that's it!! If for any reason you are not able to meet the swap date let me and your swap partner know, things happen just let us know so they can get a new partner! You can post your progress and finished crafts here at the Strumpet's Crumpets Craft flickr group!

Ok spread the word about the Valentine Craft Swap! - ready, set, sign up!!! :)

XOXO
Amber

5 comments:

Jana said...

So I just found your blog through Strumpets Crumpets, and LOVE it! Can't wait to look around.

Also, we are both Kansas Citians and both have bearded husbands. Cool =)

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, and yes! I totally want to sign up! This is exciting!

Becky Farley said...

Yay!!! Sign up sign up :)

Tanya said...

Oh boy! i haven't done a swap in ages! i think i'll have to sign up for this one?! did anyone ever do swaps on craftster? i used to be addicted to those!

Anonymous said...

Ok ok ok! I'm in. sign me up. Kerry, that is. ;) Finally, eh? (Why I waited until Keith went back to school& I had a little one around to think I had the time to join a swap, I dunno. I claim insanity.) But one extra fun crafty craft- I CAN AND WILL manage that! :) Whee!!!