Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Whereabouts...

Friday night we went to our friend Larry's art exhibit at a local art gallery...



and ate some amazing local hamburgers at Blanc Burger and Bottles...

They serve their fries in mini shopping carts...so cute!!


Saturday Poot and I had lunch at Chez Elle Creperie...




You can get any crepe gluten free!!! Woo hoo!!

After lunch we headed to The Plaza to see the Christmas lights one more time and to see


It was one of the best movies I have seen in awhile! Colin Firth deserves an Oscar.
Of course we couldn't pass up a funny photo op...



I wrapped up the weekend by watching The Golden Globes and journaling. Perfect!
How was your weekend?

XOXO
Amber

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I LOVE Blanc!!! mmmm must seek out that creperie and go immediately!

Unknown said...

sounds like a fun weekend!

Becky Farley said...

I love Colin Firth!! So much!!
ps everywhere in Breckenridge there's gluten free! SO tasty!! Thought of you! :)