Thursday, June 16, 2011

Howdy Partner!!!

I am so blessed to have such a fun loving hubby! He can have fun no matter where he is at. Who knew that browsing a Western Wear store could be so entertaining? Bring my husband along and you are sure to laugh until you have side stitches.
As a child, Scott, was an avid Country Music fan. He could be seen wearing the latest concert tshirt of Reba McIntire, Ricky Van Shelton, or Kenny Rogers most days. To prove that he still had a little "country" in him, he decided to model several cowboy hats.

Now...last week Chelsey requested a picture of Scott in a straw hat while working in our yard. While we do actually own a big straw hat, I haven't been able to capture Scott mowing in it yet. So in the mean time Chelsey...I hope these will do!





And to show my husband how much bigger his head was than mine, I decided to try on the size that fit him best...

It was a little on the big side!

There is never a dull moment and I wouldn't want it any other way! Thanks Poot for always filling my days with love and laughter!
XOXO
Amber

3 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

He's such a sly cowboy!

chelsey. said...

ahhh! these pictures just made my entire day! I think cowboy hats should become Scott's new go-to accessory.

that, and he should totally find some old country tour tshirts and start wearing them again.

basically, big poot needs his own fashion blog.

thanks soooo much for this!

Becky Farley said...

bahahahahahaha!! Thank you Chelsey for requesting this!!!! :) It's AWESOME!!!!! I love that Poot still has a little country in him lolol
And I can vouch for the fun anywhere thing - I've never laugh so hard in my whole life til I met the poots ;) you guys are the best!! :)