Sunday, August 21, 2011

Silly T's and Moustache Party!!!


For Scott's birthday this year I decided to go with a theme! We both love buying silly t's and I have a small obsession with faux moustaches,so I thought it was only necessary that we have everyone show up in both to celebrate!! We were also sending our dear friend Jeremy off to grad school in Pittsburg, PA and we needed to do that in style!

Here are some of favorite pics from the night...







Scott and I wore lovely matching wolf t's from Wal-Mart (sadly they had so many awesome t's to choose from) and we were so excited to see someone else with such good taste!


It was such a great night! I made moustache chocolate moustache "pops" for everyone to take home along with a kitty cat wearing a moustache pin!

XOXO
Amber

2 comments:

chelsey. said...

oh my god manmate and I almost bought those same tshirts...but, you're right. walmart had quite a few good ones to choose from--so much so that we just couldn't choose.

happy birthday scott!

Becky Farley said...

bahahahahahaha Yes!!!! These photos are priceless!!! Those shirts are ridiculous! My sister text msg me, "is that Mickey on the fella's shirt?" when she saw your pics on instagram haha had to explain it to her :)