Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Poot and I have a little pact with our Christmas Trees. We alternate each year between a real one and a fake one. This year is the year for my girly white tree! I love putting up all the old ornaments. I don't think you can ever have too many vintage ornaments. Here is a peek into Poot Manor...




You will pretty much find Boomer under our tree until January. He is so cute! He will just lay under there and look up at the lights!






Now I just need to get to wrapping and finishing all my handmade gifts. This year is definitely going to be a handmade Christmas!
Do you put up a fake or a real tree?? Have you starting making or shopping for gifts??

Only 24 days left!!
XOXO
Amber

6 comments:

O. said...

i'm so happy it's christmas time!!!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I like the idea to alternate between real and fake trees every year. That would work well for my husband and me - fake tree for years we are traveling over the holidays and real tree for when we are not!

Treehugger_31 said...

I alternate as well...although this year I'm not really that happy with my white tree. That may be b/c my kitten has all but knocked it over in less than a week! :) Silly cat!

Your tree looks great! I don't know why I never thought of using a blanket at the bottom of the tree. Way better than that red felt thing I have! I'm sure my kitties would appreciate a soft blanket as well.

Anonymous said...

I have the same santa! My family has had that santa ever since i can remember. And i still am not sure what it is made out of. Melted plastic?

miss teacups said...

i LOVE white christmas trees. also, did you hand make that santa? it would have taken forever!

ps: found this on etsy and you obviously need to own it: http://www.etsy.com/listing/83127492/vintage-t-shirt-retro-graphic-tee?ref=sr_gallery_35&ga_search_query=t-shirt&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_type=vintage&ga_facet=vintage

Becky Farley said...

I loooooove your white tree!! <3
We have a tiny white one - it's ok, but I wanted to put up the big one!