Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Becky!!!


Today is my blogging buddy Becky's birthday!!! (Say that 5 times fast!!LOL)She is one of the sweetest gals I know! I get to go spend some time in Florida with her in March and I can not wait!!! We are going to crochet until are fingers cramp, visit Harry Potter World, and eat lots of yummy food!!! I am sure we will manage a little shopping too! Please stop by her awesome blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!!!



Happy Birthday Becky!!! I am so thankful for this crazy blogging world, because without it,I wouldn't of met you!! Hope you had a fantastic day!!
XOXO
Amber

2 comments:

Becky Farley said...

Awwwwwww Amber Thank you!!! :) YOu are the best!! I cannot wait til March!!! SO Stoked!!!!
YOur birthday is right around the corner! Wootwoot! :)
Can't wait to see the photos!!

Hurry here!!!!!!!! :)

miss teacups said...

isn't she lovely??
YAY BECKY!!
i'm thankful for blog world for meeting becky too...you're so lucky you've gotten to meet her in real life too! have fun in march ladies...as if i need to tell you that ;)