Sunday, July 6, 2014

What the heck have I been up to?


Hello! It has officially been almost a year since I last posted and I can NOT believe it! My how time flies when you are having fun! I thought I would pop on to give you a little update about what has been going in my world and I plan on posting here more frequently!! A year will NOT go by before I post again!

So how about a recap regarding the year we have been apart:

*I became a Beachbody Coach and it has been the BEST decision I have ever made!

*I have really cleaned up my diet and recently completed my first round of the Whole30 plan. I will be starting round 2 tomorrow.

*I have completed Les Mills Pump, Focus T25 (twice!), The 21 Day Fix, and am currently doing P90x3 all in the comfort of my own home! While doing these programs I found my confidence, a zest for life, my energy!! (I seriously thought it was gone for good), and lost 32 pounds in the process!

*The thing that I have cherished most over this past year are the friendships I have formed while helping others change their lives! I run monthly private challenge groups on Facebook which help others that were in a rut just like me,find time for working out and eating clean! I also started running a FREE Fit Club, where anyone can come and sweat it out together doing different Beachbody programs!

*We adopted a new kitty… Ms. Birdy Higgins and she is a handful but we love her to pieces

*We finally signed up and did the Color Run! It really is the happiest 5k on Earth! No arguments there!
* In my spare time you will find me knitting and watching Game of Thrones or Downton Abbey (our current obsessions).

So what is new in your world? I have missed blogging so much and have finally made the commitment to get back into the swing of things and start sharing a little bit of my world with you again here! I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday weekend!

XOXO
Amber

No comments: