Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Peeps...





So Easter is over and by now most people have had their candy fix, but not me!! That's right...time to hit the clearance aisle. I had to stop by Target on my way home from work today to order some pictures for a gift I am making for a friends upcoming birthday, and well I had to kill some time waiting for those pictures to develop. I tried on clothes and for some crazy reason a bikini...WRONG THING to do! Walking through the store I told myself that as soon as I got home I was changing and heading to the gym. But then off in the distance I saw those clearance signs and all the cute little Peeps just calling my name. 75% off!! That is .33 a package people! So I did what any girl would do after trying on a bikini and get frustrated...I bought one in every color! (Peeps that is)...The gym will be there tomorrow!

6 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Amber!
I am a blog friend and big fan of your Mom's. I have two of her paintings. I am also an artist. I am a mosaic artist. Your mom just created her bedside mosaic table after purchasing my Ebook.

Enjoy blogging! I will be back for a visit.
Penny

Luthien Thye said...

hello amber :)
came here via your mom's blog :)) wow! you are a crafter ... runs in the family i guess :)) your mom does wonderful art and i'm a big fan of hers :)) welcome to the blogsphere! happy blogging and God bless!
luthien

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

Welcome! I had trouble finding peeps this year....that's probably a good thing though!
Can't wait to see more of your blog! Have fun!

Catherine Holman said...

Amber,
Don't eat all those at once! Just kidding. I'm adding you to my favorite blogs.
Hugs,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yummy.....Chocolate Peeps, I didn't know they made such a thing. They keep telling me that I can't have chocolates......... Bummer!

Cyndi W said...

A girl after my own heart, I have 6...yes 6 kids and they all think I'm gross because I LOVE peeps. Although I have to admit that the yellow ones are still my all time faves. Welcome to world of Blogging...I'm new too, and still trying to get the picture thing going. I keep checking in with ya from California...Cyndi