Friday, May 22, 2009

A little album of LOVE

One of my favorite projects I completed in the RVA class was the Cclor Me Happy Album. I have been scrapbooking for almost 9 years. It is one of my favorite crafts, yet I never seem to do it as much as I would like. This little book helped open me to using new mediums and materials. I love the idea of using random things you having laying around on a layout. My favorite thing right now is masking tape and of course felt! Here is a sample of the pages from that album:








I just purchased a spot in an online journal class taught by Rachel of RVA, and I am so excited! I will post some of my pages as I complete them. I am also going to try and take some pictures of my 2009 scrapbook album. I am really pleased with it and need to get it out again and start working. Who knows maybe I can get some pages done on this long weekend.

I can't believe it is already Memorial Day weekend. I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday. I plan on shopping with my girlfriends, going to see some fireworks at the Celebration at Union Station, and attending a Royals Game. I am excited to see all the renovations to the stadium! TGIF!!
XOXO
Amber

4 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

I love this new photo album!
Hugs,
Mom

Gina said...

That is super cute and such a neat idea! Is RVA the same place that is here in Springfield?

Amber said...

RVA is the shop in Springfield!! I can't wait to go there. Have you been?

Gina said...

Yes it is. Dustin took me right down by it today actually. I almost took a picture for you but when he stopped there was a car behind us LOL! Go figure right?! But yes they have a store here :) The windows are so fun!!