Thursday, May 21, 2009

When one gets bored...

1. Find a random faux mustache that is laying on your craft room floor
2. Get some scotch tape and affix it your face
3. Walk around your house feeling manly
4. Take random pictures to document for the world to see.

I am not sure really where this faux mustache came from but of course we had to have some fun with!! It gave us a lot of laughs!





Also last week I promised I would post some pictures of the projects I completed while taking my online RVA class by Elsie and Rachel. Here are a few things that I made from magical felt.




Lastly, I have been having a great time crocheting some headbands. The first one can be seen in the picture above of me in the moustache. However, this flower headband is my favorite.


Well...we are going to go grab some ice cream and come home and watch So You Think You Can Dance. Can't wait for the long weekend!
XOXO
Amber

2 comments:

Bobbi Sharp said...

The headbands are too cute!

One eye wonder dog said...

Can't wait for the Royals game on Monday.