Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend with the girls...

I had been looking forward to this weekend ever since the week started. Friday started out to be such a nice day but ended with some crazy storms. It didn't stop us girls from meeting for dinner and drinks at The Drop Bar. What a great place and they make the best red wine martinis!! Heather, Amy, and I hadn't hung out since before Christmas and it was long over due!! I didn't take my camera with me, which is a first, but we all felt like a drowned rat and would't have wanted pictures anyway! I had a great time catching up, eating great food, and laughing. Thanks girls! Lets not wait so long next time to get together. Here is a picture of us girls from the last time we got together. All we were missing last night was Jessica, but she is coming to visit next weekend! YAY!


Today Amy and I went shopping! I was in need of a new outfit for Scott and I's engagement pictures tomorrow. We ended our shopping trip at Sephora where I think I could live or at least spend several hours at. Thanks Amy for spending the afternoon with me and being my stylist. I love the new outfit I got and am really looking forward to our photoshoot tomorrow around Kansas City. I will post some of the pictures as soon as I get them. Since I again didn't bring my camera (I don't know what was wrong with me this weekend!!) Here are some of my favorite pictures of me and Amy. I am so thankful that I meet her the first day of college! I love you Aims and am so glad that you and Tom are back in the states! XOXO




In between all the storms Scott and I did manage to get some yardwork done. Here is a new little flowerbed we finished:



And I finally got to play the Wii for the first time(Yay... I am a little behind the times.) and meet Mark's new little one, Andy. She is such a sweetie!




I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.
XOXO
Amber

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we love our wii. such a nice workout too. the wii fit is awesome, can't wait for the wii active to come out. table tennis is a great workout for the arms. couldn't move mine the next day.