Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The day before Two Poots Wedding...

We headed out very early last Friday so that we could make a couple stops in Springfield, MO before heading on to Eureka Springs, Arkansas. I of course had been counting down the days until I could shop here:

I think that I could of stayed there all day. It really is that cute!! I wish I could of bought one of everything but I was good and only purchased a cd by Jeremy Larson, a pink doe ring, Elsie paperdoll, and these amazing red glasses!! They ended up being the hit of the whole weekend.

We also had to stop at the Osceola Cheese Factory for a quick snack. This place is cheese paradise. You name the cheese they have it and some that you could never dream of. My favorite is smoked white cheddar with blueberries. Sounds weird but trust me it is GOOD!! After eating all of these samples:

You end up leaving looking like this mouse!!

Our final stop was too Oovda Winery. What a cute place with very good wine. We decided to split a bottle between us. The wine owner ended up hanging out with us ad teaching us a new yard game. It was guys against girls and the girls kicked there butts!!




Once we arrived in Eureka we checked into our cabins and headed to the wedding site. Now...we had never seen the actual location. It was located on the property that Scott's dad was staying. Lets just say that it was described a LOT differently. We were going to get married outside in a pavilion overlookig beautiful property...but really that didn't exist. We ended up moving it into the horse barn area and I just prayed for the best. It was so hot there that weekend that it ended up being a blessing. With the help of my amazing mother, my dear friend Lisa, and all the boys it turned out perfect!!

I am leaving you with a few photos after the rehearsal:



I am so blessed to have the most amazing family and friends!!
XOXO
Amber

1 comment:

suzy said...

ooohh your blog is lovely!

Congratulations on your wedding!
x