Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Wedding Day!


Even though the day seemed to just fly by it will always be the most magical day ever! Scott and I had said from the begining that we wanted to have a "destination wedding". We were unable to head to the ocean so we went to another special place: Eureka Springs, AR. If you have never been there it is a must. The town is tucked into the Ozark Mountains and filled with the most amazing artistic community. This made it the perfect location for us to celebrate our love! We ended up getting married inside a horse barn and I was a little worried how it would all look but my mom and friends really made it special. I didn't even see how it looked until I walked in to go down the aisle and I immediatly started crying! Scott's dad performed the ceremony and that meant the world to us. It was small and quirky and shared with our family and closest friends. We walked back down the aisle to Let My Love Open the Door by Pete Townshend. The perfect touch!! I can't believe that I have married my best friend. Scott makes me feel so safe and secure. There is never a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. I feel so lucky to be able to have honestly found my soul mate!! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our big day!




\






This past Saturday we had our reception at my mother in laws home. It was such great day. This week is going to be all about getting back into the swing of things. I spent tonight finally going through the rest of our mail and unpacking. I also had lots of wedding gifts to put away! I can't believe all the goodies that we got. We feel so loved! This week will be hectic though... Scott is in Waiting for Godot and it is running Thursday through Sunday. If you are in the KC Area the show is being performed at the Metropolitain Theatre and starts at 7:30pm each night. Tickets are only $10.00. I promise you will be entertained. Sunday is Scott's birthday too. I have got to start working on his presents!! Hope everyone had a great Monday!
XOXO
Amber

2 comments:

Tiffany =] said...

Hi there! This is tiffany from the Honeybee!! Thanks for your wonderful comment, and i was looking around on your blog too! Looks like you had a beautiful wedding! Hope to keep in touch.
<3 tiffany

nichole said...

such a beautiful wedding! i love the colors.