Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Sunday Slump...

Ugh.... I am in a funk! I can't seem to get out of it. I got up late and mangaged to make myself some coffee and cinnamon toast. Then I thought I would browse all my favorite blogs! I really thought that would get me motivated. I have a list of things to do and create a mile long. I need to get going....but I can't! Maybe it is because the weekend is coming to an end? Maybe it is because I am in a food coma still?

What is inspiring you today?? Are there any sites you love to browse for inspiration?

I promise I will be back tonight with some photos of our Thanksgiving weekend. It was great! Tonight Scott and I are going to go eat some bbq and look at Christmas Lights. Maybe that will help get me out of this funk!!! If nothing else I will have to at least make myself presentable!

XOXO
Amber

No comments: