Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I heart it...

I have today off and plan to spend it on my couch watching old movies and working on my Christmas gifts!! I am definitly in the holiday spirit now and in overdrive trying to get everythig made on my list!! Since I have Christmas on the brain I couldn't help but search for more beautitful inspiration on wehearit.com. Here is what I am drooling over today:











**All images found on weheartit**

That last picture cracks me up! I love it!

I am still working on taking pictures from the little blog game I played last week. I am almost done and will post them hopefully tonight. I am also hoping to post some pictures of the super cute shirt I made for ME for Christmas!! Well...I better get a move on it!

Have a fantastic Wednesday!!
XOXO
Amber

7 comments:

Becky Farley said...

Awwwww I heart them all too! Especially that unicorn! :) These candy cane cooks are cute!

chelsey. said...

the fourth from the top and then the last one (of course--so hilarious) are my faves.

enjoy your day off!!

Jenni said...

awww I love this post! I MUST have that starbucks ornament and I LOVE the last image! Is it a print? Can it be purchased somewhere?

nope said...

drool...:)

sj said...

Love this post!

Anonymous said...

That starbucks ornament is awesome! LOVE your inspiration photos!! xx

Unknown said...

I want the clock with all the little christmas trees!