Thursday, July 8, 2010

Today is grand...

because this guy is home and I got to finally see him last night!!

My brother just got home from Spain and has two months here before he goes back! This picture above was taken while he was traveling through Greece. I think he looks like a rock star in it!! Ha!

Tonight is the opening night of Scott's play Thom Pain. I am so excited and nervous. I am probably more nervous then he is! Ha! It is just a one man show...yep just Big Poot on the stage! If you live in the Kansas City area, please come to one of the shows. It runs for the next two weekends Thursday through Sunday! You will not be disappointed.


I just found out about this album and will be downloading it TONIGHT!!

It will not be sold in stores so if you are interested I believe it is only available through Incubus's website or Itunes for a limited time. I heard the first single and it is amazing!!

Hope your Thursday is grand!
XOXO
Amber

**Will be back with more vacation pictures soon!!**

7 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! Tell Scott good luck tonite!!!!
And helloooo hottie brother home from Spain! haha!
Have a great evening! xoxo

chelsey. said...

good luck scott! if you forget any lines or anything, just burst into meatloaf.

yay for your broseph being back! it's nice that he gets two months to be here!

thanks for mentioning the brandon boyd cd. i'll definitely be trying to listen to some sneak peeks.

Bobbi Sharp said...

Tell Scott good luck & Eric it's great to have him back state-side, even if it's only for a while.

tiphaniefaith said...

Sounds like a super fun weekend! Good luck to Scott. :)

Becky Farley said...

Oh I bet Big Poot did fantastic!!! One thing I learned about Big Poot is he can talk for hours ;)
I'm stoked your brother is back! Mine left for Colorado (vacation) and I miss him!
Do you record Poots shows?

miss teacups said...

ahhhh i need that!!
incubus is my favourite band ever ever

Dottie and June said...

First off....Yay for Eric being back!!!! How exciting!!! Two whole months!!? That is great!
Oh me oh my...Brandon Boyd! Ahhhhhh. :D Remember the Incubus concert we went to and we were sooooo close!! :D Good memories!
Go Poot! Go Poot!!! Scott will do great!!! :)
Can't wait to see more pics!!! I am still so happy that you guys got to go on a little trip! We are getting ready for our first family vacation in less than a month!!! So excited! :D