Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thankful Tuesdays!!!

On my drive home tonight, fighting my way through traffic, I really started to think about all the things I am thankful for. I am such a lucky gal and I thought it would fun to start a regular post every Tuesday...but I want YOUR help. I would love to start posting other peoples lists of what they are thankful for. I will do a "thankful spotlight" every Tuesday. If you would like to be on board you can email your Thankful List to: ambercox711@hotmail.com. Please put Thankful Tuesday in the subject line in case it is put in my junk folder. Please also include any photos and links to your blog. I am super excited about this and hope that you will join in!

Here is what I am thankful for this fine Tuesday:

*Yummy local tomatoes



*Spending time with my brother before he heads back to Spain


*Fresh flowers from our yard


*My organized yarn stash

*Beautiful butterflies

*Pandora One to help me through my workday!


So what are you thankful for?? If you want to join in don't forget to email me your list. I would LOVE to start doing a spotlight every Tuesday!
XOXO
Amber

8 comments:

Becky Farley said...

holy moly did you take that butterfly photo!? It's beautiful! Awww the boys and you - that's a cute photo!!!
I love your yarn stash! :) SO wonderful!!!

Do you know I hate tomatoes lol weird I know bc I love tomato sauce just not a tomato - nope! Your flowers are sooooo pretty!

I LOVE crazy ol' brit! Today was a New Found Glory day music wise at the office :)

Becky Farley said...

oh and I wanna do the thankful thing :) lol
I'm thankful for new happy marriages!!! wootwoot!bhahahahahaha

Amber said...

Becky... I did take that butterfly picture. It was on our back porch when I went out to pick some flowers! It was so pretty!!
I hear ya on the happy marriages. Yay!! LOL!!
Email me your list and I will post it next week.
XOXO

Unknown said...

I love this so much your pictures are great!

chelsey. said...

oh man, tomatoes. i want them every day, and by the truck load. yummm. if i was a man i would have the healthiest prostate in the world (when i email you my list, that will for sure be number one, lol).

Jenni said...

I LOVE fresh tomatoes! YUM!!! Britney Spears makes me want to dance :)

Dottie and June said...

I love your idea...wonderful!!!!
I love your thankful pictures...the flowers and buttefly...beautiful!!!!!!!
I am with you gals...double yay for happy marriages!!!! :DD Praise the Lord!

Kjirsten

http://simplyloverly.blogspot.com

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!
I love this idea! I will have to get you a list soon.
I love you list and that butterfly photo is lovely!