Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I need your help....

One of my favorite magazines to read from cover to cover is Lucky. A few months ago I came across a little write up on a company called Warby Parker. Warby Parker is an online eyeglass company who sells amazing glasses for $95! Yep....just $95!! That is with your prescription! If you wear glasses you know that this is an amazing deal. They carry trendy and cute frames and will allow you to pick 5 frames to "try on" at home. You pick the frames, they ship them to you, you try them for 5 days, and ship back in a prepaid envelope...for FREE!!!

I have been wanting some new glasses for awhile. I wear my contacts way too much and need to give my eyes a little break. So I have been on the hunt for a "nerdy" style. Here are the 5 frames that were shipped to my house this week. All I have to do now is decide!! That is where you come in... which one should I choose?

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

I think I am leaning towards #3 or #4. Oh and say hello to my co-workers in the background of my photos! Ha! I was working really hard:) And go check out their website here. If there is a small wait for a home try-on, just leave them your email information. I did that and a week later I was contacted saying they were back in stock to try on!

So...please let me know which ones you think I should pick! And I promise I will be back later with a post of our weekend!!
XOXO
Amber

18 comments:

~kjirsten~ said...

I like 1 and 3 but 3 the most!!! I love this site! Thanks for the info. I am needing new glassed and $95 is a good deal! Glasses are sooooo expensive. Remember when we used to do the buy one get one free!?!! We spent more than that. Keep us posted on what you get!

anna said...

3 for sure!! Feminine Dorky. I also really love the look of #5. Seriously.

chelseybell. said...

i like 1 and 3! this sounds like such a cool site--thanks for posting about them. getting new glasses is such a pain on the bank account!!

Chrissy said...

#4 or #3, but I like #4 just a tadbit more!! I like how they frame your eyes...(hope this doesn't sound cheezy...), because they're a bit higher above your eye than #3

Carol Anne said...

I think I like #1 the best! But you look cute in all of them!

Carrie said...

#3 thanks for the info I need some new glasses!

Very cute and your co workers are so funny in the background

Carrie

Meg said...

3 is my favorite too.

Amy said...

Wahoo! I see my momma! :) Is that a new set up in the office? Y'all have counters? :)

I need to check this site out b/c I need new glasses!

I like 1 or 3 the best!

Jamie said...

How awesome! I loooove #3 on you but you know you look awesome in anything! ;)

heather dawn said...

oh this is the coolest idea!! and i love thier glasses! i am going to remember this, because the hubs and i both have horrible eyes!!

i love #2 and #5!! They are adorable! I would love to have them both! They all look amazing on you, but those are the ones I would pick!!

Heather said...

I like #3 the best. :)
Turner

Becky Farley said...

number 3 and number 4! Is that what I told you last night? I was on the iPhone so I couldn't see em perfect ha!
You're a lucky duck you have a good face for glasses! I look really goofy - do you know I'm suppose to wear glasses but I refuse :) i do!

Becky Farley said...

your hair is super long and pretty, I love it!

Casey said...

what a crazy good deal! im going to have to try this out! my lenses are usually super expensive! i like frame #1 the best!

carly. said...

#2 is my favourite for sure but looking through the comments, i might be alone on that one. i've always had a thing for bigger frames...though they all do look really really good. there isn't one that i don't like on you!! and your hair is so pretty. im jealous!

Amber said...

Thank you all for your comments. It really did help narrow down my decision. I think I have decided on #1! I will let you know when I get them.

Oh... and Becky and Carly thank you for the hair comments. I actually just got it cut too!
XOXO

nicole said...

I liked #1! Hope you get your prescription soon and the glass will look great. Thanks for sharing that website. I have had to wear glasses since for almost 20 years now (allergic to contacts) so this will be a great resource for glasses. thanks!

Anna said...

I like 1 and 3 the best.
This is a great deal for glasses! I'm going to have to check out the site.