Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Magical Evening...

For our one year anniversary Poot bought me tickets to see Band of Horses! Last Thursday, before heading out of town for a mini vacay, we spent the evening at the Uptown Theatre. It was one of the best concerts I have seen in a long time...and that is saying a lot because I LOVE going to concerts.
Here are a few pictures I snapped throughout the show:





I wore my new favorite fall pieces...my pumpkin tights and my new brown boots from Ruche!


Thanks Poot for such a fun night! I so glad you enjoyed it as much as me!!
XOXO
Amber

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

AWESOME!!! Love your super-cute outfit!!
What a great gift for your anniversary! Congrats!

~kjirsten~ said...

Fun times!!!!! You rocked it in your outfit! ;)

kym said...

Love the outfit, you look adorable! Glad you had so much fun together.

amylou said...

very cute outfit! Love the boots

chelseybell. said...

aww, you look so cute!

glad the concert was such a good experience--i love it when a band lives up to or exceeds my expectations. when they don't it's just a bummer fest.

Becky Farley said...

awwww how sweet of Poot!!
Pumpkin tights ;)
You look so so cute!!