Monday, December 13, 2010

Let the Crocheting begin...



This weekend was great practice for what the new few weeks evenings will entail....crocheting! I spent all day Saturday with my friend Kjirsten watching chick flicks and crocheting.

I was able to finish another giant granny square afghan and start on some of my smaller Christmas gifts. I am not going to lie, but it is getting down to the wire and I still have a lot more to make!

How is your christmas shopping or making going??
Well....I am going to watch It's a Wonderful Life (favorite Christmas movie) and you guessed it....crochet!
XOXO
Amber

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love the afghan!! Awesome!!
I am watching tv and knitting!!!
Enjoy the movie!!

chelsey. said...

I love It's a Wonderful Life. but my favorite christmas movie has got to be Home Alone. that kevin mcallister.

I really want to start crocheting again, i just need time and a little money (yarn adds up!).

Have fun during your crochet-athon!

Dottie and June said...

We all had a great time having you over! And I sooo want to watch that Dan movie again! Great pick!

Moe said...

I've been crocheting like a mad woman lately! Glad you got some of yours done, I still have to finish a bit too.

Becky Farley said...

I crocheted too!! I taught lil Lydie to make a giant granny and she's practically finished!!! Crazy!!
I wish I lived closer to you gals!!! I'd love to crochet with you and Kjirsten!!! :)

nicole said...

what kind of yarn do you use for a blanket that big? I just made one for my niece that is 100% baby alpaca.