Thursday, February 3, 2011

He is one sweet Poot...


We had a massive snowstorm on my birthday which kept both Poots home for the day which was okay with me!! It was a great day spent indoors watching movies, cuddling, reading and crafting!


Poot spoiled me by making a yummy breakfast:


and suprised me with these fabulous gifts:



and tickets to see Amos Lee on Monday night!!


Monday night we decided to go out to eat since we knew the snow was heading are way on Tuesday. We ended up at McCormick & Schmicks because the indian restaraunt I had been dreaming about all week was closed. It seemed the city was shutting down before the snow even started.




But the best gift of that Poot gave me was the card he made me. I am one lucky gal!


It makes my heart swell every time I read it!

So overall...turning 34 wasn't so bad thanks to one sweet Poot!
XOXO
Amber

8 comments:

Jana said...

Best. Card. Ever.

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

The grandkids will love this....xoxo
You two are the absolute cutest!

JenCoen said...

SOOOOO Sweet!! Double thumbs up!!

Becky Farley said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!! It is the SWEETEST gift ever!!! Poot you did sooo good!!! I love it so much! Love that he's the sock monkey and your the lil hoot ;) I'm so glad your birthday was awesome!!!! (snow and all) ;)
Keep an eye out for a package from FL :)

Anonymous said...

AMBER, YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THERE IS "NO GOD". FOR HE KNEW JUST WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE PUT THE TWO OF YOU TOGETHER!! YOU FEED OFF OF EACH OTHER SO WELL! SCOTT IS THE BEST THING I THE WORLD FOR YOU! AS YOU ARE FOR HIM I AM SURE!! I LOVE WATCHING THE TWO OF YOU TOGETHER!! WHAT A BLESSING IT IS TO SEE WHAT LOVE IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE!! MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU BOTH IN MANY WAYS NOW AND ALWAYS:) LOVE YA BOTH DEARLY AUNT PAULA XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Oh goodness. This snow is crazy!! We've been stuck for days. Glad that you had a good birthday. :)

Catherine Holman said...

He definitely is one "sweet Poot". A match made in heaven!
Love
Mom

Christina said...

Tell your husband thanks for me, he just gave my husband a lesson in sweet romanticalness. :)