Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hell's Kitchen

Poot and I took a little roadtrip to Minneapolis for the weekend. He is speaking at the Mid America Theatre Conference and I decided to tag along. I have never been to Minnesota before so I thought this would be the perfect opprotunity for me to do a little sightseeing.

I of coursed packed along the essentials to keep myself busy at night while he being scholarly:
*lap top
*wine
*kindle
*and a huge bag full of yarn!!


We found this amazing place to eat called Hell's Kitchen! The food was amazing and the decor was hellish! Ha! Loved it!!






I tried their Foxy Fosse which was their take on the mojito. It was a ginger infused vodka with homemade basil lemonade. So yummy!


When we were leaving I noticed this chandelier hanging over the staircase leading down to the restaurant...

Yes those are knives hanging from it! I think it is fabulous!!

Well... I am off to do some crocheting and watch some Netflix!
XOXO
Amber

7 comments:

Catherine Holman said...

What a creepy chandelier!

Unknown said...

sounds like a really cool place!

O. said...

What a fun weekend. Hell's Kitchen looks like a cool place to visit

Jamie said...

OMG my bff and I on our second road trip a few years ago went to Minneapolis and ate breakfast at Hell's Kitchen...to this day, the best huevos rancheros I've ever eaten!!
I even got an apron and cut the paper bag it came in to get the logo and framed it about my kitchen door, hehe!! They make homemade peanut butter and my bestie is a sucker for peanut butter, I ordered her a bunch from their website a few years ago!

RobbieLee at Chickiedee said...

Wow! I hope those knives don't fall!

Dottie and June said...

What a creepy place. Looked fun though! Love the Toms! ;o)

Becky Farley said...

:) I love that you went to Hell's Kitchen!!!
I wanna go! I love all these photos! ANd your Toms! Twins!