Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Weekend Adventures...

I knew the weekend was heading in the right direction when I came home to find these waiting for me on my doorstep Friday afternoon!



Friday night we attended Scott's theatre department banquet to celebrate the end of the school year! We ate lots of food and then headed to a party that had a bounce house! Yes a bounce house!

Scott and I have been walking around 3 hilly miles nightly and that still did not prepare us for the bouncing! That thing wore us out in less than 5 minutes. Ha!




I wish I would of taken a picture of my entire outfit, but the heels were the best part! I did take them off when I bounced.

Saturday was soooo cold but we braved the weather and went to the farmers market. Our tomato seeds really didn't take off like we had wanted so we went to pick up several tomato plants and some local honey.



We treated ourself to a little lunch at Lulu's after our cold shopping adventure.




That night Scott headed to a retirement party for a fellow professor, I stayed home and relaxed!


Sunday we did a little yard work and I hit the gym!



It was such a nice weekend!!
XOXO
Amber

2 comments:

Becky Farley said...

:) LOVE the SaltWaters! That yellow is a great color! You have naturally tan skin though - me skin is so pale, yellow and me don't go together haha!
I love the photo of you and poot, but I EXTRA love the photo of Scott in the bouncy castle!!!
Shoulda took a mirror shot of the whole outfit!! I really like the dress you wore to the farmers market!
You inspired me to plant plants and make our yard nice :) we're trying, hopefully they don't die ;)
Yay for the gym!!!

chelsey. said...

you and big poot look like you had a fun time--but when there's a bounce house involved, how can you not?!

your shoes and outfit are so cute!