Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuneful Tuesday...Alexander!!

One thing I do remember doing last week was downloading some new music. I love listening to music on Amazon. They always have great daily deals in their MP3 store. Last week I found this albumfor only $5!!!

You might of heard of Alexander Ebert if you follow the band Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. He is their lead singer. This album is his first major solo release and I can honestly say I love every single song.

I recently read that he plays every instrument on this album, even the violin which he had never played before. When I told Poot this he said "Alexander Ebert is my new hero!" I think he might of been mocking me! LOL!

Take a listen for yourself and let me know what you think! This is my favorite song on the album:



What is your favorite music for the summer?? I always seem to have certain bands for certain seasons! I would love to hear if you do the same thing!
XOXO
Amber

1 comment:

Becky Farley said...

:) you'll cringe - daniel and I bought tickets to britney spears today lolol he so stoked lol I hope I can handle it