Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Snippets Around Poot Manor...

I have been trying to document some of the "little" things here around Poot Manor and I thought I would share them with you!



**I planted some new pretty flowers and some herbs!**


**The current state of our living room. You can definitely tell that a crocheter and PhD student reside here**


**Poot very excited about using a tiller. We were able to borrow one from a friend for the week to help spruce up our little garden!**




**Trying out some new recipes from my Sugar Free & Gluten Free Cookbook!**



**Finally framed and hung up some new prints and embroideries**



**Starting a new shrug for ME!! and I have been my favorite owl earrings ALOT!**



**And of course I have to share some cute pictures of our cats...being lazy of course!**

XOXO
Amber

5 comments:

Becky Farley said...

:) I LOVE all your photos! And I'm excited about your garden! Wootwoot for poot and his till :)
love all the decor! and the kitties!

Mila said...

Very sweet pictures! We are also growing some yummy herbs and I am dying to learn how to crochet.

chelsey. said...

big poot looks so excited!

your house looks cozy--and i love all the craftiness going on. super cute!

Jami said...

The framed prints and hoops are soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your new page...been awhile since i've taken a peek. Things seem to be getting in Springtime fever at Poot Manor! ~Lisa