Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall is here...Hooray!!



This past weekend Poot and I celebrated Fall by heading up to our favorite little town, Weston, MO. They were having their annual Apple Fest. It was too crowded for us, so we decided to do a little country driving instead. We also stopped at a local pumpkin patch to have some apple cider slushies! Yum!



I also did a little decorating around Poot Manor...



This past week:
I finally had my first Pumpkin Spiced Latte of the season...


I wore lots of tights and boots...


Celebrated Oliver's 1st birthday...


And I got a cute new Black Kitty Iphone case for my new Iphone 4!!


Great way to start off the Fall Season! How have you been celebrating this beautiful Fall season??
XOXO
Amber

4 comments:

miss teacups. said...

you look SO cute!! i bought rust coloured tights from we love colours and i love the way you're wearing them...you look great!! also your hair looks super cute like that :)

miss teacups. said...

oh ya & we're nail twinsies right now too :) same polish colour.

ps: that button you have for my skirts is like two years old, hehe, i have a new one now! on the blog (if you want to update, lol)

Becky Farley said...

Lucky duck!! Love all the fall! :) Wish we had it here!!! I NEED to wear tights!!!! I'm so white lolol
Oh baby Oliver you are the CUTEST ever!!!!!! Happy 1st birthday baby boy!!!
WOooootwooot for the new iPhone lady!! :) and it's white!!

Miss you!!!

~kjirsten~ said...

Oh Fall! So happy it is here! Love your decorations. So pretty. Also your phone case is super cute!!!!!
Oliver is adorable! Love the curls!