Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hello there!!!



I have been so out of the loop with things "online" lately! I miss everyone and I hope that things are going to start slowing down and I can get back into a normal routine! The only thing I have been doing is Instagraming! It is seriously addicting and Poot is always teasing me about it! Lol!

So what have I been up to lately??
Hmmm....

*Work...blah! It has been insanely busy and I am exhausted when I get home. Like brain dead tired!

*I have been sticking to my gym routine! 5:30am hasn't actually been too bad. Plus it feels so good to have it out of the way.


*Crocheting up some new projects!


We also spent a fabulous long weekend in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. I will make sure to post some pictures of our trip tomorrow. We love this town so much! It is a small little artsy town nestled into the Ozark Mountains. It has become our favorite little fall getaway.

Do you feel like you have been out of the blog loop lately??
XOXO
Amber

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving that blanket!!!

Becky Farley said...

:) Totally out of the blog loop at the moment - well the past 4 months lolol

SO SO SO proud of you for going to the gym!

Instagram is my LIFE now lolol ;)

That green looks AMAZING!