Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthday Celebrations Part 1:( I felt so LOVED...)

Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes!!! That Becky is so sweet and sneaky!! I had a great birthday and honestly don't feel that I deserved all that I got!(LOL)Really.... I got so much!
The celebrations started with a stop at the Apple Store and dinner with our friends Audra and Trevor. I got to pick where we ate, so I decided to try out a new place called Beer Kitchen. I am so glad I did because I was able to have make your own Mac-N-Cheese with gluten free pasta!!




Poot got me the classic Ipod! I am having a blast loading all my music on it! I think it will take me a few years to fill it up though!

We headed to my parents for a birthday lunch...

**My mom made me the cutest slippers ever!!**

**Gluten free chocolate pudding pie...my favorite!**

**I got to listen to my new Ipod and crochet the whole way there and back!**

My family got me Amazon giftcards so that I can put it towards a new camera. I finally going to get a digital SLR soon!

It was a great way to start out being 35!!
XOXO
Amber

No comments: