Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weekend Getaway in Lawrence, KS

A few weeks ago we headed to Lawrence for the weekend to celebrate the end of the school year. Poot was the host of the theatre banquet this year, which made it a little more entertaining. Ha! We had a great time catching up with his classmates, relaxing, and shopping on Mass Street.


Two Poots all gussied up!! Honestly, I will take any excuse to get dressed up! Poot looks so handsome in a suit!!

Lawrence, Kansas is such a cute town!!! I fall in love with it even more everytime I go! Here are some shots from our short time shopping on Mass...



(1)Atomic T's (2)Random Smurf sighting (3)Billy Vanilly Gluten Free Cupcakes (4)Much neeeded caffeine fix

We brought home some treasures...
This is the shirt I picked out from Atomic T's in honor of my favorite character, Tobias Funke, from Arrested Development.
Poot picked out the funniest tshirt!
Found some pretty yarn and this cute pouch to hold small projects!
Picked up some silly pins to add to our collection!

It was a nice little weekend getaway!
XOXO
Amber







2 comments:

chelsey. said...

you look so pretty! i love your dress.

big poot looks all fancy!

and, i love all the treasures you found (the never nude shirt rules:) ).

amber d* said...

I love the stuff you got! I've always wanted to take a trip to Lawrence...it's a Supernatural fangirl thing.