For years I was a Starbuck fanatic! Then I did some research into the ingredients they use and have cut way back. I still will get an occasional iced green tea (sugar free of course!), but no more frapp's or latte's for this girl. I love my morning coffee! I don't go a day without it, so I decided to try my hand at a clean version of Starbucks Vanilla Iced Latte.
Clean Vanilla Iced Latte Recipe
**I really didn't measure anything out, but have a venti sized travel cup from Starbucks so this is made according to that size of cup!**
Freshly Brewed Coffee
1/2 Cup Sugar Free Vanilla Almond Milk
Vanilla Steevia Drops
1. Pour vanilla almond milk into venti size mug.
2. Pour enough coffee in, still allowing room for ice.
3. 4-5 drops of vanilla steevia.
4. Add ice
5. Shake it like a polaroid picture!
6. Sit back and enjoy with out all the harsh chemicals and additives!
Next time I am going to freeze some leftover coffee in ice trays. That will keep the drink from getting watered down!