Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tonight...

Poot is giving his Living Shakespeare lecture to some KU alumni. I am trying to catch up on some last minute birthday gifts that I have to have done by Saturday. I am also treating myself to a nice plate of french toast

(I wish mine looked this pretty...but gluten free bread is not the best looking thing)
I am also trying to decide between watching this

or this

on Netflix. Maybe I will go crazy, stay up late, and watch both!!

Today at work I discovered the world of Polyvore!! Wow...this site is addicting. I didn't get to play around too much but these are the first two I created


This is a great way to feed the hunger for shopping when you don't have the funds! I would love to have bothof these outfits!! A little out of my price range though.

All day long I have had these cute images from The Fantastic Mr. Fox in my head. Poot took me to see it on my birthday and I fell in love with it!! It is a must see!




Well another round of snow is suppose to fall on Kansas City this weekend. I just want to stay cuddled up in Poot Manor and watch from there. What plans do you have for the weekend?
XOXO
Amber

7 comments:

Unknown said...

french toast oh wow! stay warm

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....french toast.... :)
Staying in and being cozy sounds fantastic! but this weekend we will be celebrating my neices 5th birthday and second hand book store shopping. Last weekend (when we were short on cash) we came across a second hand bookstore that had everything for 1/2 off!! Going back this weekend and we're hoping the sale is still on and that no one else has discovered this book shop :)
Have a great weekend! xo

Jenni said...

whats that second movie? I LOVE netflix :) i think me and the roku are going to be very good friends on saturday as the snow falls outside. :)

Jenni said...

ohhh I have seen that and its really good! A very deep movie so be prepared to pay attention. :)
I think we are going to watch Food Inc. I have heard GREAT things, but I want to watch it with Spencer and hes working saturday.... I might watch Phoebe in Wonderland. I hear its really great. :)

Anonymous said...

Eternal is great but you have to be into the mind set of watching an complex movie. Kinda sad too. Love Kate Winslet though.

Have a fun friday night!!!

Sarah said...

I made french toast today myself! Except I was out of bread... used hotdog buns, turned out pretty good. Yeah, it was one of THOSE days.

My weekend will be spent studying and shoveling, guess it's one of THOSE weeks, haha.

Loving your blog, thanks for the link to Polyvore - looks like I could waste a lot of time there!

Lynne said...

Hi Amber thanks for calling by. I think I will sign up for the Granny squares swap. I'll put it on the other post so they're altogether.
Hope you got the presents made. Will you be showing us?