Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Yes… But does it really work???


Curious to whether you really CAN get in a good workout in the comfort of your own home?? The answer is DEFINITELY!!!

Yesterday I cranked out a little P90x3 CVX and check out that sweat and calorie burn. I went to the gym for years, but was never able to push myself like I do when I do these programs! The results are real!! Just 30 minutes a day...no driving myself to and from the gym....and no waiting for a machine.

Believe me, I was a skeptic too. I NEVER thought I had the discipline to stay on track working out from home. Put after I pushed play that first day...I knew I had finally struck gold!! I actually found something I looked forward to doing!

Are you working out but not seeing the results you want? Just starting out and not sure what to do? Or maybe you have got off track and need a little motivation to get back into the swing of things! If so I would love to talk! Together we can find a program that will work for meeting YOUR needs.

Interested?? Leave a comment below or send me an email at ambercoxfitness at gmail dot com

XOXO
Amber

No comments: