Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dancing and Crafting the Night Away...

Well... I won't be dancing but I will be watching this for sure:


There is something about this show that has me glued every Wednesday and Thursday night to my couch. They have some crazy good dancers this season too! It is too soon to say who my favorite is, right now I have several. I won't just be sitting on my couch tonight though. Scott and I are going to be making our reception invitations. I have this vision of what I want them to look like so I am hoping I can create it! I am so thankful that Scott wants to be involved and help! I am a lucky gal.

Last night we went to one of my dearest friends house for dinner. I meet Lisa and Larry a little over a year ago and I don't know what I did without them. When they invite us over I feel like I am being treated like royalty. Larry is one of the best cooks I know! I am so excited that they are actually going to be able to come to Eureka Springs to see us get married. Anyway, Lisa's daughter just got married two weeks ago so her flower making skills were fresh. We ended up making all the boutonnière's, the bridesmaids bouquet's, and my bouquet, and they are beautiful.
It was getting dark so I didn't get a picture of the guys flowers.


The bottoms of the flowers will be wrapped in ribbon and they will be all done!
Thank you so much Lisa and Larry for all your help and hospitality. I love you!

Lisa you are not only one of my besties but you are a great concert pal too!! (We didn't care that Coldplay looked like ants...we still had a good time!)

Since our wedding is less than a month away and that is pretty much all I have on my mind, I am going to post an old picture of Scott and I on here everyday until the big day. I have so many favorites it will be hard to choose.


*This was taken at one of Eightballs first gigs, a glam rock cover band that Scott sings for. *

I hope everyone's week is going well.
XOXO
Amber

No comments: